I’ve been in the digital marketing field for over a decade and I love all things digital. I enjoy thinking of new ways of bringing in more traffic to a website and improving the overall user-experience. I like taking on new challenges, helping others, and learning new technologies and programming languages.
I have helped small to medium sized businesses with all of their marketing needs, including website design, search engine optimization, paid advertising, analytics, content creation, and graphic design.
My educational background includes an Associate degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and an MBA.
In my free time I like to hike, lift weights, go on trips with my daughter, and collect action figures.
- Name: Tony Vodicka
- Nickname: Tone
- Favorite Hobby: Working out
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, burritos
- Favorite Game: Chess
- Favorite Video Game: Mario Brothers
- Favorite Childhood Story:
- Favorite Candy or Dessert: Reese’s
- Pet’s Name and what kind of pet? Daisy, dog
- Favorite Characters in a cartoon, comic, or Anime? Batman
- Biggest Pet Peeve: Bad drivers
- Spirit/Totem Animal: Dog
- Favorite color(s): Blue, teal
- Favorite Quote: There are no mistakes, just happy accidents.
I’ve been working out for a few years and I found that this is a nice stress relieving activity.
Another leisure hobby that I enjoy doing on days of excellent weather
Gardening is extremely relaxing and therapeutic. I love to grow my own food and vegetables.
A deep passion of mine. Restoring cars builds confidence, skills, and patience.
Nothing pleases me more than taking my family to different locations to celebrate family time.